Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crate+Barrel Sale

I walked across the street to Lenox yesterday at lunch to run a few errands-- the battery in Ryan's watch needed to be replaced and I had a disposable camera from our anniversary trip to Mexico to be developed. (I know what you are thinking-- "Disposable camera? Didn't those disappear in the late 90s?" The answer: You would think. However, when you drop your camera on the tile floor on day one of your vacation, you are left with no other options to document your amazing trip.) Anyway...

While I was waiting, I stumbled into Crate+Barrel and discovered that they are having an incredible sale right now. Check out some of the things I found on sale! While I refrained from making any purchases due to the expensive run I have had with technology (I failed to mention that I also dropped our laptop a week later) -- I recommend you go in and take a look!

I love these white pillows. The fabric has a rich texture but is still soft. At $14.95, these still might make their way into my home.
I am a neutrals girl. I am trying to slowly bring color into my house. BUT, I think nothing is more relaxing and soothing than a neutral tone-on-tone bathroom. Check out this taupe and white shower curtain on sale for just $24.95.

Love. That's the only way to describe how I feel about these gray woven side chairs. So chic. So affordable at only $99.95.
You already know I love birds. And the husband doesn't. But how cute is this little cement bird for the deck? He is only $4.95. Again, this guy might make his way into my basket and onto my deck. (And into my heart.)
That's all I have for today. What do you think?

I know I have been MIA-- but now that I have a shiny, new digital camera, I am back in action. Look for upcoming posts on the stone stairs and pathway the husband put in this month, a before-and-after feature from my brother and sister-in-laws house, and coverage of the "Fix and Mix" couples shower we threw this weekend.

Is there any other topics you want me to cover? Just let me know! I welcome ideas.

Best,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment