This year, we will be traveling to Nashville to spend some much needed quality time with my in-laws. I found the perfect hostess gifts on a recent shopping excursion to the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. Here are ten great ideas for Hostess gifts under $30.
2. Add color to any tablescape with these adorable tiny tapers from Williams-Sonoma-- just $30 for four votives and 12 tapered candles.
3. Who doesn't love a good pumpkin spice latte? Pair this sugar-free Torani pumpkin pie syrup (just $6 at World Market) with your favorite coffee to delight any hostess!
4. A beautiful towel set is both fun and functional. This Jacquard towel comes in a set of 2 from William-Sonoma for $26.
5. A trio of pine cone candles will cost you just $27.85 at Crate & Barrel and will last your hostess through the holiday season!
6. Love is the only word to describe how I feel about this pheasant gravy boat. The spoon doubles as a tail. This is Pottery Barn gift for just $24 is sure to become a tabletop favorite!
7. Who could resist this adorable pair of salt and pepper shakers? Add a little spice to your hostess' tablescape with this twosome available at Pottery Barn for $24.
8. Provide the entertainment! After the eating is done, grab a spot on the couch to watch annual holiday favorites! Available at Target for $28.99.
9. Kid's at the house? They will love these bite-size seasonal treats! Available at Swoozie's for $13.95. Extra time on your hands? Make the baked goods yourself festooned with seasonal packaging!
10. Food is always welcome. This delicious pecan pumpkin butter from Williams-Sonoma can be baked as a pie or used as a delightful spread! Best of all? It's just $9.95.