Thursday, February 23, 2012

Master Bedroom "Before"

Remember how I mentioned that we are FINALLY decorating our Master Bedroom?  Well, I am SO excited to report that we've made a lot of progress.  (No pictures until it's done!)  Ryan has been hard at work constructing built-in bookshelves and I got the Pottery Barn Napa Chair and Lidded Barrel Basket for my birthday.  Still on our list:
  • artwork for behind the bedside lamps
  • rug
  • bench/chest/baskets for the end of the bed
  • tiebacks for the drapes
  • swing arm lamp for above the chair
  • writing desk
  • accessories for desk/shelves
  • remove giant black armoire
While that seems like a lot, we are making really good progress and I hope to have it complete in the next few weeks.  To make myself accountable for that statement, I am going to share the before pictures below.











Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment