Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Items at the Booth

My aunt and cousin visited this past weekend for a girl's shopping weekend. (Look for the BIG blog post on our adventures coming soon.) My aunt brought several merchandise additions for our antique booth at Scotland Yard.

(Disclaimer: these photos were taken quickly with a camera phone and were not intended for use on the blog. However, I really like the new items and wanted to show them off. Please excuse the backgrounds!)

I love the all white look...and the bird, of course.

This glass piece has such intricate detailing.

The blue pottery and glass accessories remind me of summer. I can't wait!

Come by Scotland Yard and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Glass piece is actually something I bought from another booth at Scotland Yard for my house! She has another one available though.

    ReplyDelete