Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pottery Barn Coffee Table Construction

Ever heard of the blog Knock Off Wood? No? Keep reading.

My mom introduced my siblings and me to this site, and I was instantly enamored. Basically, this woman in Alaska, Ana, posts plans on how to construct many of the furniture pieces found in your local Pottery Barn-- for free. The cost of materials is usually somewhere between $15-100-- much less than the in-store prices!

My brother Brian set out to build the PB Hyde Coffee Table immediately with plans from Knock Off Wood. For less than $50 and a few hours work, he produced this amazing piece for their living room.







Thank you to Brian and Tammy for letting me showcase their hard work and new table. (Oh, and HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!)

After seeing Brian's success, Ryan decided to build the PB Rustic Bench that I love for our guest room with these plans. It turned out perfectly! Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. She also does Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and a few others.

    ReplyDelete