Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another's Abode: Closet Organization

My most popular, talked about post to date was about my pantry organization project. Apparently, my readers are either a) super organized or b) wish they were. In honor of your desire for more clean content, I offer you images of a recent closet organization mission taken on by my cousin in Washington DC. Lauren has a beautiful two bedroom condo in Arlington, Virginia. Like me, Lauren embraces organization and gets excited by things like drawer organizers, wicker baskets (the perfect wedding gift--thanks, Lauren!), and plastic tote containers. Her high? The Container Store. Unlike me, Lauren actually acts on her love of organization.

Check out the new Elfa system she purchased from The Container Store below. Sigh....


Okay, who is jealous? Who is going to clean their closet this weekend? I know I am.

Have a great Friday!

Ashley



1 comment:

  1. I am sure you both inherited your organizational tendencies from your Mothers!

    ReplyDelete