Saturday, January 9, 2010

Exciting New Venture!

I am excited to announce that I will be joining my mother as a partner at Chapin Group Interiors. Chapin Group is a design firm offering full service design consultation, one day redesign, personal shopping, home staging services and more. We also operate an antique booth at Scotland Yard Antique Market in historic downtown Lawrenceville. (Take a peek at some of our latest additions to the booth below!) We would love to assist you with any of your design needs. I am excited about this new venture in my life!

Ashley
These vintage seltzer bottles start at just $24.99 and make a great accessory for any home.


This F.B. Rogers silver punch bowl ($199.99) makes not only a great serving piece, but creates beautiful seasonal displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment