Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gallery Pictures Project

It will be one year this Friday that I have lived in our new house. While we made great strides in decorating in Year One, we have a long way to go. Over the course of Year Two, I plan to post pictures of home improvement projects as we tackle them.

First on the list: Create a gallery wall in the upstairs hallway.

{Note: I wish that I had taken "before" pictures of this project. Next time.}

We wanted a place for all of our personal pictures. We have a long hallway upstairs that felt empty as we passed through every day. We raided the local Hobby Lobby and bought about a dozen frames at 50 percent off. By framing family pictures, wedding pictures, and memorobilia from our life, we were able to able to add a warm, personal touch to our home. Take a look and let me know what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment