Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Invitations: Laura's Shower

My longtime friend and former roommate, Laura, is getting married! (Her fiance, Chris, is one lucky guy!) Just like any good bridesmaids would, we are throwing a shower in her honor in just a few weeks. Check out the adorable custom invitations created by the oh-so-talented Emily McCarthy of EmmaJ Designs in Savannah. (You should check out her blog as well.) Emily and I met through a mutual friend's wedding several years ago and then reunited through the blog world. She was a pleasure to work with on this event. (Ironically, I received a birth announcement and shower invitation created by EmmaJ designs just this month. Small world!)

I love Emily's clean, crisp, and playful designs. I also am taken with the idea that all of her work is two-sided. The link pattern on the back of this shower invitation reminds me of a Kate Spade design.

[Note: The blue rectangle on the front of the invitation is there to block my address. Safety first!]

1 comment:

  1. Invitations are darling. Emily does a great job. I am filing away her information for future reference.

    ReplyDelete