Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flower Arranging Class

[I see this in my future. Image: Martha Stewart]

I opened my University of Georgia alumni email yesterday to find out that the alumni association is offering a flower arranging class this month over lunch at the Atlanta Alumni Center. Not only that, but said flower arranging class is in my building. I have wanted to take a class on this for a long time-- how perfect!

Any fellow alums or local Atlantans want to take the class with me? [Think of all you can do. Spring is right around the corner!] Here are the details:

Flower Arranging Made Simple

Event Title: Flower Arranging Made Simple
Hosted by Ginger Bradshaw, '74
Date: Mar 31, 2010
Time: 11:30AM - 1:00PM ET
Location: UGA Atlanta Alumni Center
3475 Lenox Rd N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30326
Description: Join us for a fun flower arranging how to lunch group. Ginger Bradshaw '74, started her own floral business, Ginger Lily Events and Florals after her daughter's wedding several years ago.
She will teach us how to create simple but beautiful arrangements using treasures from your yard or home. How to make your flowers last and the tools you need to make arranging easy.
Lunch will be provided by RA Sushi.

Sushi & flower arranging for $15-- sign me up!

Ashley

1 comment: