Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tasteful Easter Decor

Chapin Group is hosting a Wine & Design event at the Borngesser household later this week. We will be featuring styling tips for fireplace mantles. Check back later in the week for picture updates.

In preparing for the event, I have been searching for inspiration for a tasteful seasonal display. Here's what I found:

I L-O-V-E the cake stand and egg cup spring display I found at Martha Stewart. Don't be surprised if you find this in my home in the near future. I love the bright cheery colors.


The subtle color palette in this mantle design by Martha Stewart makes holiday decor elegant.

The flower-filled watering cans I found at Pottery Barn make me want to be outside soaking up rays.
Family Circle featured this gorgeous all white mantle. I love how the white bunny adds a tasteful, classy reminder of the season.

Pottery Barn's new bird bath serving pieces are absolutely beautiful and will be the focal point of your Spring and Summer tablescapes.



Look for lots of exciting posts about our house and projects in the near future!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment