Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Decorations..Sort Of.

I know that I promised to show you my Fall decorations; however, Sunday I was confronted by THIS before I could take pictures.


That's right.  My husband was overcome by holiday spirit and pulled out all of the Christmas decor.  Whoops.  (Secretly, I am happy.  Every inch of my house is now Christmas-ified...and I love it.  Another benefit?  I was able to take inventory of things I need to buy to add to the decor, like large evergreen branches and outdoor wreaths, before the holidays get too crazy.  Double bonus.)

Anyway, I was able to snap a few photos of the still intact fireplace and kitchen island.  The rest will just have to wait until next year!  I know, right?  How will you sleep in anticipation for a whole year?






What's the best Christmas decor idea you've seen on Pinterest?  I am in FULL Christmas mode now!

No comments:

Post a Comment