Finally...my favorite part of the Weldon's home: the serene and comfortable Master Bedroom and Bathroom. (See: Entryway, Living Room, Guest Bedroom & Bath, Kitchen & Dining) After a long day of dentistry, Ryan and Leigh can unwind in this beautiful space. I have a hard time picking my favorite part of the room -- I adore the framed (and symmetrical) artwork above and to the side of the bed. The monogrammed bedding is totally my style. I also love the new lamps and bench at the foot of the bed.
What's your favorite part?
That wraps up my coverage of the Weldon's -- thanks to Leigh and Ryan for letting me show off their gorgeous home. I know many happy, exciting times are ahead for these two in their new home and new town.
I suppose I am going to have to actually think up my own topics for future posts. Here are some of my ideas -- let me know which ones you are the most excited to read:
- Thanksgiving Hostess Gifts for 2011 (Remember this post from 2009? It was well-received.)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread recipe
- DIY Wall Unit Refinishing
- Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- Homemade Applesauce recipe (a family holiday favorite!)
- What I Want for Christmas
- Fall Decor at Our House