Thursday, November 3, 2011

twirl [lbr]: The Grace Project

I am dedicating my post today to Laura over at twirl [lbr].  I met Laura while at the University of Georgia -- but I feel like I actually know her better now through her beautifully-written, all-at-once funny and heartwarming blog.  I get excited when she publishes a new post and look forward to her updates on her daughter, her photography business, her amazing family, DIY projects, and life

Today's post [The Grace Project] is absolutely inspiring.  Laura tells the tale of her experience serving in Africa and an unexpected friend she meets along the way.  Though she is no longer there, Laura and her family continue to make a difference in Africa -- and she is asking for help.

Please visit Laura's blog and hear a story that will warm your heart and inspire you to make a difference.


Happy Thursday!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING ASHLEY!!!!!! EEK I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete